Classes for children aged 18 months – 3 years and 3 – 6 years old
IC class (18 months – 3 years old): Supporting children to get used to a new environment, developing basic independence skills in eating, sleeping, going to the toilet, personal care, supporting speech language development and movement.
- CASA class (3 years – 6 years old): Inspiring the child to self-study and excel in intellectual, personality, life skills in this period.
– Montessori curriculum follows standards from the International Montessori Association (AMI)
– English program: Children learn English every day for 30 ‘with foreign teachers.
IC Class (years 3-6): Welcome to our world curriculum
Casa Class (years 1,5-3): Our discovery island curriculum
– Other intensive subjects (included in the curriculum)
Learn English through physical activity by a foreign teacher
Learn to jump
Crafts and fine arts
– Picnic program
We have experienced teaching staffs with Montessori certificates from the International Montessori Association (AMI).
– The class consists of 3 Vietnamese teachers in charge: 1 form teacher and 2 teaching assistants.
– English programs are undertaken by native teachers
IC Class: 15-18 students/ class
Casa Class: 25-27 student/class